The Community Value Card is for educational institutions, religious organisations and charity organisations purchasing products from Merrypak for their own use.
Apply for your Community Value Card before placing your order. Once the card has been processed, you can proceed to place your order. Include your Community Value Card number on your order to ensure that your discount is subtracted from your invoice. For in-store purchases, please present your card AND a letter from the institution at the check out.
On presentation of the Merrypak Community Value Card, the organisation qualifies for a 10% discount on ALL purchases up to a value of R2999. Purchases of R3000 and over qualify for a 15% Discount.
- Discounts are calculated excluding any delivery charges. (i.e. there is no discount on delivery)
- Your discount will not show on your online order confirmation as stock is still to be checked and transport to be calculated.
- Note that discounts do not apply on custom made orders
- For in store purchases, The Merrypak Community Value Card AND a letter from the institution must be presented to the cashier every time a purchase is made. For orders placed via our website, the Value Card number must be supplied at the time of placing the order. Benefits cannot be allocated retrospectively
- Merrypak reserves the right to withdraw or change the Value Card system at any time. Merrypak reserves the right to cancel a Community Value Card if it emerges that the goods purchased are not for the use of the organisation.